Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I get gifts from my fans! Oh yeh!



The top two photos of a mother-of-pearl bag and inside label showcase a Hawaiian company called Princess Pupule (translation of pupule: crazy!). Hmmmm....maybe the manufacturer is so? These beautiful bags are found in the better stores around the Hawaiian Islands.

The second set of purses: the angel purse, mermaid purse and oh-so-fabulous leather purse with the handpainted Japanese woman come from an enchanted boutique in Columbus, Ohio called Damsels In Distress.

All of these bags have barely enough room for my Blackberry, Nars lip gloss & credit cards...and that's about all that will fit in them. Sob! Needless to say, they are only carried for special events, but I want my fans to know how much I appreciate their good taste in gifts. Keep 'em coming!

Press clippings, photos and media for www.blog-blond.blogspot.com