Saturday, July 14, 2007

More Fan Mail!!!

I receive so much fan mail it's hard to keep track. Here's just a sampling of some of the latest:

great site! visit my blog sometime if you get a chance. http://joshsankey.blogspot.com

***************

Your Message from shinewithgrace

Nice blog you have!

**************

Your Message from minnieme

Very clever theme-i like it! I am a blond at heart(my hair is naturally Pamela Anderson blond)so much kudos to you!

***************

Your blog is nicely written and quite informative. I can't stop reading...

***************

Bowrag:
Great blog. I really enjoyed it!

***************

Your Message from VByers

Love your blog! Very informative and great tips. The Blond leading the blind...gotta love it!

*****************

Kuanyin! You’ve just been Schmoozed! You Schmoozer You! http://bindingink.blogspot.com/

*****************

Your Message from franscud

I love your blog.

****************

Hi,Kuanyin!Nice to come to your site!Hope we can be good blog friends!And warmly welcome to my site,http://youngwoo2007.blogspot.com/

**************
Your Message from Zia

Your blog is very chic.

****************

Your Message from barcelona_photoblog

Hi blondie, long time no see. I see your face everywhere now and then at Criteo or here. I hope you are doing fine. Have a great weekend and lots of laughs.

*****************

Your Message from lonelyhu

wow! you're hot.. congrate!

******************

I had a good read at your site, great content :)

*******************

Hey, I really loved your blog. You do a great job of letting your personality shine through in your posts!

*******************

Press clippings, photos and media for www.blog-blond.blogspot.com